lundi, décembre 27, 2010

The packing

Dear Blog,


So for my trip I took one big hiking bag and one small back pack. In the big bag I put everything I didn't need to carry around all the time like clothes and in the backpack  I took everything I needed and that was essential like credit cards or my identity card. I'll keep the backpack with me permanently so I'll never lose it.


In the hiking  bag  I  packed:


  • Warm clothes (especially in fur or in polyester)
  • Medicine (Advil caps, travelling pills)
  • Bathing essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, soap etc...
  • Fur hat
  • Fur coat
  • Skiing gloves
  • Th knitted  scarf my mom made for me 
  • Warm , comfortable and  waterproof   walking boots 
  • Warm daim slippers 
  • Biscuits, Wrigley's  gum, Reeses and other packed food 
  • Books
  • Small photo album
  • MP3 with charger
  • And of course my computer
  • A blanket 

And in my backpack I put:

  • A Swiss Army Knife 
  • A camera
  • A small Americain/Russian dictionnary
  • Money ( $1000= 30,000 Roubles)
  • Identity card and passport 
  • Credit card
  • Safety kit 
  • Suncream 
  • Lipstick  for dry lips
  • A flashlight
  • A watch and a compass [ I'll stay in Moscow's time zone ( +3h) through all the journey ]

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm really pleased that you have taken a compass. You will find it is so useful.

    RépondreSupprimer