dimanche, décembre 26, 2010

Monday, December 6th, 2010, 8:00 am, Moscow

Dear Blog,

Hi y'all !! My name is Lila Cat and I'm starting my blog for a voyage across Russia ( Россия ) so... welcome!! Got my ticket (first class, Yaay!) so right now I'm boarding on the Transiberian railway to go to Vladivostok... 
Trans Siberian Railway Route

I'm very sleepy and very cold! -7°C it's cloudy, snowing and freezing... Brrr! I hate cold places... This was just supposed to be a bet with a friend... If one of us would win the other onewith give him $1500. I guess I'm gonna win and I think it's going to be a good experience. I have decided to visit two stops between Moscow and Vladivostok which are Yekaterinburg and Irkutsk. It was hard to choose between all the cities I can visit. I'll  stay three days in each city so I'll have the time to visit them. 

Entering the compartment: two beds, one big table, one small bathroom with toilets and shower, one small fridge, two  radiators (yay!!), two keys and of course three  electrical outlets... just like an apartment except very small. Placing my stuff! It's gonna take more than an hour. 

I'm supposed to be with another person in the cabin, she was here before me.She seems very nice, her name is Diana (Дина) and she is Russian, she comes from St Petersburg. She speaks English very well and Russian. She'll stay in the train until she  gets to Omsk because she has to go see her family over there and stay with them until the end of January for Christmas, but I'll be gone before her because I have to stop at Yekaterinburg.

1 commentaire:

  1. What a great start to your adventure!
    The national anthem is really moving and put me in the right mood right away. As for the map, it gives a precise idea of what your expedition will be like.
    I wish I had made the same bet with a friend. You are very lucky!

    RépondreSupprimer