samedi, janvier 15, 2011

Wednesday, December 15th, 4:00 pm, On my way to Vladivostok

Dear Blog,


I'm on the train on my way to the end of my journey. I've seen many more things since the last time I wrote to you.




I went to see the Savior's Church, one of the most beautiful churches located in th most historical place in Irkutsk. It was built in 1706 and it measures 42 meters high. 




I also went to see the eternal flame located next to the Savior's Church. It is dedicated to the unknown soldier lying under it; in his the grave. He is an unidentifiable soldier killed in World War I.




And finally I went to see the Lenin Statue at the end of Karl Marx Street located in a small park. There are a lot of them all around the world. Well... I guess that's it for now!


Like you've heard I'm back on the train with a new cabinmate named, Olga. She was born in Moscow but now lives in Rome. She's nice but I don't like her that much... I don't know why.

1 commentaire: